Geoffrey R. Morgan, Partner
Geoff Morgan is a partner and Chair of the firm’s Business Practice Group. His practice is concentrated in the finance and general corporate areas and includes general corporate and securities representation for a number of publicly held and private clients. He represents issuers and underwriters in underwritten public offerings of securities; companies in coordinating a wide array of legal services; and lenders, management groups, companies and sellers in acquisitions, management and leveraged buyouts. Mr. Morgan is active in structuring and negotiating domestic and foreign joint ventures. He counsels boards of directors of public and private companies as to their duties and obligations in a wide variety of matters.
Mr. Morgan also serves as Co-Chair of the Firm’s Renewable Energy Group and is active in the financing and transactional areas of renewable energy projects.
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
Articles in the National Law Review database by Geoffrey R. Morgan:
- Expanding Market for Technologies to Clean Wastewater from Hydraulic Fracturing (Posted On Fri, 2013-04-26 07:03)
- Preparing for the 2013 Proxy Season (Posted On Wed, 2013-03-06 05:32)
- Seventh Circuit Affirms Applicability of Wisconsin’s Business Judgment Rule (Posted On Wed, 2012-02-01 02:15)
- Social Media and Corporate Compliance (Posted On Wed, 2011-11-30 13:00)
- SEC Not to Seek Rehearing of Proxy Access Decision (Posted On Sat, 2011-09-10 11:04)
- Developments in Securities Law - February 2011 (Posted On Sun, 2011-02-27 06:32)
- Clean Coal Technologies. Need for Meaningful Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS). (Posted On Wed, 2010-10-06 12:37)
- States to Re-evaluate Feed-in Tariffs After Recent FERC Ruling (Posted On Sun, 2010-08-29 08:31)
- Congress Passes Sweeping Financial Reform Bill (Posted On Sat, 2010-07-17 09:22)