Mississippi Gaming Commission Posts Meeting Minutes for October
COMMISSION MEETING: October 19, 2017
The Mississippi Gaming Commission held its regular monthly meeting on Thursday, October 19, 2017, at 9:00 a.m. in the Jackson office of the Mississippi Gaming Commission. Executive Director Allen Godfrey, Chairman Al Hopkins, and Commissioners Jerry Griffith and Tom Gresham were in attendance. The following matters were considered
The Mississippi Gaming Commission approved the following licenses and permits:
- Licensure as a Distributor – American Gaming & Electronics, Inc.
- Permit as an Independent Testing Laboratory – BMM North America, Inc. d/b/a BMM Testlabs
- Licensure as a Gaming School – Coast Dealing Academy, LLC d/b/a Coast Dealing Academy
FINDINGS OF SUITABILITY
The Mississippi Gaming Commission approved findings of suitability for the following persons:
- Raymond J. Poncia, Jr., Investor, Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
- Pierfrancesco Boccia, Corporate Secretary of IGT
- Michael L. Shor, Director, AG&E Holdings Inc.
- Anthony R. Tomasello, President, Interim Chief Executive Officer, AG&E Holdings Inc.
- Renee M. Zimmerman, Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer, Secretary, AG&E Holdings Inc.
- Eric H. Persson, President and Global Chief Operating Officer, Aruze Gaming America, Inc.
- Trevor Croker, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Aristocrat Leisure Limited.
- Transfers of the Equity Interests or Securities of Investendo Due S.r.l. – IGT
- Registration of AG&E Holdings Inc. as a publicly traded corporation of American Gaming & Electronics, Inc.
- Riverboat Corporation of Mississippi d/b/a Golden Nugget Biloxi Hotel and Casino
- Registration of Golden Fertitta, Inc. as a holding company of Riverboat Corporation of Mississippi
- Registration of Golden Landry’s, Inc. as a holding company of Riverboat Corporation of Mississippi
- Registration of Landry’s Fertitta, Inc. as a holding company of Riverboat Corporation of Mississippi
- Transfer of the Equity Interests of Securities of Landry’s Gaming to Golden Fertitta, Inc.
- Transfer of the Equity Interests of Securities of Landry’s Gaming to Golden Landry’s, Inc.
- Transfer of the Equity Interests of Securities of Landry’s Gaming to Landry’s Fertitta, Inc.
- Imposition of Equity Restrictions Including Negative Equity Pledges in Connection with a Credit Facility
- Transfer of Equity Interests or Securities of Majestic Holdco, LLC – Majestic Mississippi, LLC d/b/a Fitz Casino and Hotel
- Transfer of Equity Interests or Securities – Incredible Technologies, Inc.
The Commission approved the recommendation of the Executive Director to accept the hearing officer’s decision to revoke work permit for Christopher Landry.
NOTICE OF PROPOSED Rule Adoption – Public Notice