Larry Harris enjoys helping banks achieve their goals. He regularly assists financial institutions in such matters as:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Regulatory issues
- Capital raising
- Director and shareholder controversies
- Vendor agreements
- Review of bond and insurance policies
In addition to banks and their holding companies, Larry works closely with other private and public general business corporations, assisting with formations, mergers and acquisitions, contract matters, and securities offerings.
Larry is a member of the Banking and Financial Institutions practice at Polsinelli, which reflects his dedication to knowing and staying current with the “ins and outs” of this critically important industry. Whether your bank is a one-facility institution located in a small town or a sophisticated branch network reaching into several states, he understands the regulatory and business challenges you face on a day-to-day basis and will provide the answers to your questions.
Larry is also a member of the Corporate Finance and Securities practice group, providing advice and solutions with respect to a variety of federal and state securities law matters. Larry began his practice as a staff member at the Securities and Exchange Commission, where he was the principal drafter of the Insider Trading Sanctions Act of 1984. He counsels clients on private and public securities offerings (including IPOs) as well as ongoing Exchange Act compliance matters.
Areas of Focus
- Banking and Financial Institutions
- Banking and Regulatory
- Corporate and Transactional
- Financial and Securities Litigation
- Financial Technology (FinTech) and Regulation
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Private Placements and Investments
- Securities & Corporate Finance
- Venture Capital and Emerging Growth Companies