For more than thirty years, Cornerstone Research staff have provided economic and financial analysis in all phases of commercial litigation and regulatory proceedings.
We work with a broad network of testifying experts, including prominent faculty and industry practitioners, in a distinctive collaboration. Our staff consultants contribute expertise in economics, finance, accounting, and marketing, as well as business acumen, familiarity with the litigation process, and a commitment to produce outstanding results. The experts with whom we work bring the specialized expertise of researchers or practitioners required to meet the demands of each assignment.
Cornerstone Research has seven hundred staff and offices in Boston, Chicago, London, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, and Washington.
Our objective, state-of-the-art analysis has earned us a reputation for excellence and effectiveness. The services we provide include:
- Consulting with attorneys
- Engaging and working with expert witnesses
- Conducting research and analysis
- Consulting on internal and regulatory inquiries
- Consulting in motion practice
- Preparing for deposition and trial
Our diverse areas of specialization provide a breadth of perspective and industry knowledge to attorneys in litigation.
- Antitrust and Competition
- Consumer Fraud and Product Liability
- Corporate and Government Investigations
- Data Analytics
- Energy and Commodities
- Financial Institutions
- Intellectual Property
- International Arbitration
- Labor and Employment
- Life Sciences