James F. Ehrenberg, Associate
James F. Ehrenberg is an associate in Barnes & Thornburg’s Labor and Employment Law Department in Indianapolis, Indiana. He regularly defends employers in matters alleging wrongful discharge, discrimination, retaliation, sexual harassment, breach of contract, tortious interference with contract, unpaid wages, and other employment-related claims.
Prior to joining Barnes & Thornburg, Mr. Ehrenberg served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Harry Lee Hudspeth, Senior Judge, United States District Court for the Western District of Texas. Following his clerkship, he accepted a position with the Illinois Attorney General. As an assistant attorney general, Mr. Ehrenberg represented the State of Illinois in a wide variety of matters and routinely appeared before federal, state, and administrative tribunals.
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
Articles in the National Law Review database by James F. Ehrenberg:
- Some Basic Employment Law Advice as “March Madness” Begins (Posted On Sat, 2013-03-16 03:56)
- The FLSA Also Requires Employers To Provide Private Lactation Break Rooms (Posted On Sun, 2013-02-03 07:06)
- Employees’ Requested Religious Accommodations Must Be Reasonable (Posted On Fri, 2012-12-21 19:54)
- Losing A Fair Labor Standards Act Lawsuit Can Be Costly (Posted On Fri, 2012-11-09 17:11)
- Choose Your Words Carefully When Drafting Social Media Policies (Posted On Thu, 2012-09-27 16:01)
- Indiana Plaintiff Defeats Legitimate Nondiscriminatory Reason Defense (Posted On Sun, 2012-08-19 09:02)
- Complaints Need Not Include Facts Which Would Support a Prima Facie Case of Discrimination under McDonnell Douglas (Posted On Tue, 2012-07-10 14:05)